Sunday, April 25, 2010

37 weeks

And still happy as a clam!! I am very surprised at how great I feel at this point. I could do this for another month! Besides being very sick of my maternity clothes, I have very little to no complaints! I swear this shirt make me look bigger than I am-but maybe I am just in denial. Sorry I always have to post 2 pics, one holding the belly one not- I can't decide which shows it better...and which is more flattering, OH- who am I kidding?flattering days are over.
We toured the hospital yesterday and it got both Erik and I sooooo excited! I almost cried at the nursery! We both cannot wait to meet our little girl! (but we would like her to wait to make her debut until after Erik's last final on May 11th!)

13 comments:

Lyndsey said...

You are so cute and big!!! I can't believe D-Day is so close! Good luck with everything. I cannot wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl.

Tiffany said...

It's so good to see you finally have a belly! I was starting to feel like a cow compared to you! (Now I'm just a little cow :)) You look so cute! I can't wait to see her! We're still waiting for our little guy too. Hopefully this week sometime?? Btw, your nursery looks really cute and I love the tree!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

You look too cute! I am so glad that you are feeling well!!!!

She Loves To Make said...

37 weeks?! So close to the end! It's great that you feel so good. Take advantage of the last few weeks you have of just you and your husband!

Bekah said...

oh my! I cried when we toured the hospital with my first! You look fantastic. Just the perfect size! Looks like you are growing a nice sized baby. Just remember that you COULD be pregnant for another month. And that's okay, and normal. I went a day past my due date with my first baby. Do you remember that time that Jimmy and I watched you and your siblings for a week? I was 36 weeks pregnant at that time. I felt great. I felt great until 39 weeks, then I was ready to be done! I

Jackie said...

Best of luck with the home stretch! I'm so glad you're feeling great. That's a tender mercy. :)

Gisela-David said...

I just realized, if Lucy comes on the 9th, she'll be born on Mother's Day (and my birthday) what a way to celebrate :-). You look so good, I'm glad things are well on their way. Keep us posted!

Sara said...

I can't believe how comfy you are!!! No fair!!! Like Ashly said to me yesterday: The harder you work to get the baby the less you should have to work when prego. So good for you two- you deserve a nice easy pregnancy ... and labor;)

JA and co. said...

You look so cute, Nichole :). The third trimester was absolutely my favorite one!

Dallings said...

Oh that is so sweet. I love the nursery. Lucy I can't wait to meet you.

Abby said...

Ahh! You are going to be a mommy so soon! I'm beyond thrilled for you =) I can't wait to see pictures of baby Lucy! I love the nursery too...so cute...so pink...so adorable!

Alyssa said...

okay Nicole I have to be honest... your belly looks fake! Its because you are still so little everywhere else and then BAM! There is this cute/big belly! It looks fake! ha ha you're adorable!

Shannon said...

Careful what you wish for, sweetie! (Saying that you could do this for another month...) You know that you come from a line of women who tend to go OVER their due dates! lol! (Sorry, was that mean?)

We can't wait to meet little Lucy!! :)