Sunday, January 3, 2010

Feeling Fabulous Challenge


I am so glad I found this challenge on the Somewhat Simple Blog.

I really wanted to come up with some sort of "program" for myself to stay motivated and accomplish goals, and this is just what I needed. I love that I can know that I am doing it with other woman and she has even made it into a little competition. Check it out! Its a weekly checklist of goals that you get points for every task completed daily. I can't wait to start!!

Here's to 2010!!!!

2 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Nichole, your blog is totally adorable! Thanks for joining in the challenge- good luck!
-Steph

Katie said...

You are too cute. That is a fantastic idea! Thanks for your sweet testimony yesterday, it was very uplifting. I was hoping to get a better glimpse of that cute little belly though!