GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I couldn't think of a creative little title) So there you have it! We are so so so excited! It's just what I wanted! Our pictures are really crappy....because this was just our doctor taking a little peek for us. We will get better pics at the 20 week appointement in a few weeks. That's when I will get measurements and all that. But, the baby looks healthy, happy and is a sweet little girl.
Let the shopping begin! Pink here I come!!!!
15 comments:
Yay! I am so excited for you guys. You are going to have so much fun dressing and accessorizing!
YYYAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get ready for daddy's little princess!!!! She'll have him wrapped around her finger before she even gets here :) CONGRATS!
We are so thrilled for you!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Heidi
Congrats! You'll have so much fun with a girl! Be prepared for some drama though! And have fun dressing her for the first few years in whatever you want, cuz then she might fight you on it when she gets to be about two or three. :)
I'm so excited for you! I feel like your little girl is going to be my niece and not my second cousin! Lol! I can't wait to see you tommorrow!!! We totally need to hang out while you're out here in Utah! See you soon! Love ya!
We are so happy for you guys! Little girls are SO fun to shop for.
congratulations!!!!! your hopeful mothers intuition is already kicking in! we're so happy for you guys. i can't wait to meet the little angel!
congratulations!!!!! your hopeful mothers intuition is already kicking in! we're so happy for you guys. i can't wait to meet the little angel!
Yay, I'm SO excited for you! Although I'm sure boys are great, little girls are so fun and sweet and adorable (obviously I'm biased). Congratulations!
Hooray!! We're so happy for you two (three?).
Congrats to you and Erik! You'll have so much fun with a girl! Larry and I are so happy for you!
Yah!!! That is so exciting that you got what you wanted!! It seems like everyone is lately and I think it's great! Merry Christmas!
We were at James' parents this weekend and as soon as I got up on Sat I checked your blog! I was excited for your news! Little girls are delightful! Hooray for your family!
Such happy news! Congrats!
YEAH! it's sooo fun. to dress a little girls. Congrats! Now you can start picking out names too. it's REAL! I know it was before but now it really seems that way, right?
Post a Comment