Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ok ok...here it is!

Here is the view from our front door. Our house from the back

Inside the Living Room looking out.


The stairs. Near the front door and coat closet.



2nd bedroom. Those 2 closets connect. Lots of storage space!




Upstairs Full Bath (we cant escape that peachy tile color!)





The linen Closet.






Master bedroom view 1







Master Bedroom View 2 (from door)








Hallway closet on main level. This is our pantry.








Living Room




1/2 bath downstairs








Kitchen




View when you first walk in. Stairs and coat closet on right, Kitchen on left, living room straight ahead.




OUR NEW HOME!!!!




So I told myself I wouldnt blog until I had settled everything in and could post the before and after pics of each room. But I am sitting here on my computer waiting for something to download so I decided I would atleast post the pictures of the empty rooms of our house. HOpefully by the end of next week I will have a completly set up beautiful apartment. So stay tuned... And I am not posting our trip pictures yets becuase I will want to write a lot about them and that will take too long. So here is our new apartment at Chelsea Square in Richmond VA. And let me just say besides a few quirks..I LOVE IT!!!
I drew my own floorplan and tried to scan it but I havent figured out my printer yet. Sorry! Hope you get the idea! Come visit us!!!!

10 comments:

Annica said...

Awesome! That's so exciting! I wish I had that much room in my apartment. Our's is TINY!!! Good luck out there! I am looking forward to your posts!

Mindy and Larry said...

Larry & Mindy love it! We can't wait to see what you do with the place! What is your new address and phone number?

She Loves To Make said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it decorated!

Jenn said...

Wow, that's so stinkin exciting!

Connie said...

Cute place. You will have fun decorating it and it looks like you have room for you parents to come and visit! :)
Aunt Connie

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

oh it is sooo cute! I can't wait to see pictures of when it is all decorated =)

Nora said...

Ok I wish you were closer so we could go decorating shopping together. Where do you go to find things to decorate anyways? There isn't a Taipan! Please help me!

Kelsie Thueson said...

Hello!! This place looks great!! Glad you guys are settled in and made it in one piece!! There's a possibilty I know exactly where you live, if I remember right! How fun! I love Virginia! Take care!

rach said...

I can't wait to see the pics of the furnished Fox household! BTW, I think i know some people in your ward. If you ever run into Lindsay & France, let me know!