Monday, June 15, 2009

What will I ever do without Albertson's?

+

+

+


+


+
2 crazy friends to go dumpster diving with me
+
About 7 hours of planning/shopping
+
about 8 trips to albertson's in the past 2 weeks
=
ALL OF THIS FOOD FOR ABOUT $20!!!! (I lost my paper of exact numbers- but this is close) Holy cow!!
Albertson's has been on fire latley with double coupon weeks and crazy deals. We also have found TONS of rebates this month! So put those together and we are getting a bunch of free food!! A few times these past few weeks I have had Erik go with me to get my deals and after going about twice, once we get to the checkout he says: "can I go sit in the car?" haha. He gets so embarrassed!!! He hates getting in line, holding up others, coupons not working so his wife harasses the cashier until they will give her what she wants...etc. haha! And I LOVE IT!!! It is so fun to me. I hope to be able to do it when I move to VA! And I need to stop going because I dont think Erik is thrilled about moving all this food across the country in a few weeks! haha.


5 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

That is so awesome. I've just started using coupons and it is so exciting to stand in line and see the price go down and down!

Krystal said...

So what coupon websites do you use? I've been wanting to do that for a long time and haven't known which sites tell you the best deals and are the easiest to follow. It's pretty amazing how you can get food for so cheap, if you just know what to do.

The Fox Family said...

savvyshopperdeals.com

she lays it all out for you. Diffrent people's blogs can also help.

Lisa Fox said...

Yay! I can't wait for you teach me...Brett can't either :) I know the post has tons of coupons...we shall see!

Ryan and Andrea said...

You go girl! I love Albie's too, but they closed the one by my house so I have to travel 15 min totally out of the way. Hmmm, worth it? Yes! Esp when you only are spending $50/week (avg) on groceries!!