Monday, June 15, 2009

Bee's Game!!

A While back now we went to a Bee's game with our good friends Rach and Dave Young. It was so good to see there cute faces again! We love them! I liked the fireworks WAY more than the actual ball game but hey it was just fun talking to Rachel! We will miss you guys!!! Here are some pics from the game:







They are kinda in love...it's sick!




3 comments:

Mindy and Larry said...

Funny pix of Erik, I must say! I didn't know he's so crazy!!! :) JK! Sure missed you and E at the big party in VA and baby blessing! Larry said it was so fun to hang out w/ you two! Enjoy your last month in UT!

Annica said...

hahaha! "They are kinda in love, it's sick!" I love it! Soooo funny.

rach said...

I agree--SO sick and SO embarassing. I don't think we can go out in public anymore, Nichole, if our husbands are with us.

:) had fun at the game, too!