Monday, June 15, 2009

Lisa's Luau!!!

I dont know what this face is I am making!?! haha
Lisa having fun with the hula dancer...yeah she was white, but she was good!! She came with a Hawaiian man who we later learned was her fiance and they were LDS?!! crazy huh! haha

Me with the Birthday girl!



Random picture of my brother in law Brett....but I thought it was such a cute picture!


Wahoo!!! luau!!! (i wish we would have got a picture of my suit...i really like it!)

We made a quick trip home to VA last weekend to go to Erik's sister's baby blessing- which was wonderful. And to celebrate our sister in law Lisa's 30th birthday. The theme was luau complete with a pool, limbo, hula dancers, and my favorite... Marigurita machine. (virgin of course!) yumm yumm. We had tons of fun and even though it was short it was worth it to celebrate with Lisa! I love her so much!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun party? Where was it at?

The Fox Family said...

Some old retired couple in the Bristow Ward. It was so so nice of them to let us use the place! Way nice pool huh?

Lisa Fox said...

ahh. Nichole. I love you too. I am so glad you guys were there! Brett is so glad you were there too, for all the help :) i can't wait to throw your 30 party....hahah way far away..but it'll be great :)