
SO cute!! This is getting really popular and I love it!
Btw: He is just not that into you was surprisingly good! We saw it on the airplane on the way home from VA. I did not have high hopes for it since I really dont like any of those actors/actress but I ended up Loving it!! So did Erik! I was pleasantly surprised at the lessons they taught, i thought it had a great message. I just wish that skanky Scarlett Johanssan didnt have to be in it with her little scene. (why does she always play a dirty girl?) eww.
Anyway...YAY for french braiding!
7 comments:
False. You got this idea from me. Why do you never post pictures of me on your blog? Is it because I am more modest than Jennifer Aniston?
I loved that movie too, although even though I was happy that Ben Affleck proposed at the end it was kind of going against the whole point of the movie. I thought it was about teaching ladies that their weren't really that many exceptions so don't expect them but then it ended with two people being the exceptions. So it was kind of hypecritical. Even so I laughed the whole time, and I also hated Scarlett Johansen, ugh what a tramp.
Aww, that's a cute look (I still haven't seen the movie). I'm impressed that you can French braid...I can barely do a regular braid. Haha. I understand the French braid concept, I just haven't been diligent enough to ever try it out...so kudos to you!
I love doing my hair like that, but I think it's hard to french braid to the side like that. I actualy do a twist instead of a braid. I had my hair like that at my wedding! Anyway, I love that movie too! Daniel took me to it on Valentines Day!
I love that hairstyle. but i cannot french braid to save my life. and my hair might be too short now anyway. good job!
okay, just saw that movie and hated it. i thought it had terrible messages--all of them! glad to hear you like it, though, because you're far more righteous than me.
I just did Avery's hair like that on Sunday! How funny. I saw that style on a hair blog. It's so simple but so pretty!! (Now are you worried that you have matching hair with your six year old cousin? lol!)
Post a Comment