I know I already posted a gigantic post today but I could help myself. I LOVE having flowers at my house. It just makes the whole room light up and seem happier. I also love there smell. I wish I could afford to have a bouquet of flowers on my table each week....maybe some day. (although that may be a little excessive.) I also cant wait to have a beautiful flower garden someday. Thanks to some rebates I got a free bouquet of flowers this week. I have wanted a bouquet like this one for a long time. Usually for birthdays/anniversaries I get roses, which I love too but Erik wanted me to pick out some flowers this time so he could see what else I like. If i could go back i would probably have this arrangement be my wedding bouquet. I don't even know what they all are...i think lilly's, mums, and some sort of wild flowers (anyone know for real?) I loved bringing the flowers home and arranging them just perfectly. (took me like 20 min.!) But I think they look just right now! Enjoy! :) HAPPY (actually warm now) SPRING!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
In full Bloom
I know I already posted a gigantic post today but I could help myself. I LOVE having flowers at my house. It just makes the whole room light up and seem happier. I also love there smell. I wish I could afford to have a bouquet of flowers on my table each week....maybe some day. (although that may be a little excessive.) I also cant wait to have a beautiful flower garden someday. Thanks to some rebates I got a free bouquet of flowers this week. I have wanted a bouquet like this one for a long time. Usually for birthdays/anniversaries I get roses, which I love too but Erik wanted me to pick out some flowers this time so he could see what else I like. If i could go back i would probably have this arrangement be my wedding bouquet. I don't even know what they all are...i think lilly's, mums, and some sort of wild flowers (anyone know for real?) I loved bringing the flowers home and arranging them just perfectly. (took me like 20 min.!) But I think they look just right now! Enjoy! :) HAPPY (actually warm now) SPRING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ya I just got around to start a blog!!! yay were blog friends now. i added you to my friend list!!! hopefully our blog will get more exciting. im still getting use to thins!!
You rock w/ your flower arranging! Maybe you could get a job working in a flower shop, or something since you seem to really have the knack for decorating!!!
These are beautiful!
love your new header picture. so cute!
I just have to add that I love the new picture at the top of your blog!!!!! Wow! You and Erik look so good together! I know you two will have a gorgeous bunch of "little foxes" running around...one day!!!!!
Post a Comment