Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Outing

We spent this weekend up at my parents house for Mothers Day. My parents took us all to Boondocks fun center for the afternoon. It was so fun! The day was filled with unlimited mini golf, go carts, bumper boats, laser tag and arcade games. We just ran form activity to activity. It was great to spend time with my awesome family! We had so much fun getting a total of 860 tickets from the arcade games and splitting it all up winning lots of fun little toys that are probably already broken. Thanks for the fun day Mom and Dad!!






I loved this princess car!





8 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE that new picture of the two of you in front of the temple!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Looks like a very fun weekend - and I have to agree with Jenn, that is a beautiful new picture on your header. I love you and miss you!

Nicki said...

Cute picture, and cute sandals! :) I'm glad you found ones you like. Looks like you had fun this weekend!

Lisa Fox said...

What a great weekend! That would be so fun, we'll have to do something like that sometime. Also, we seriously need the boys to take us paintballing!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

What a fun way to spend Mother's Day! You have such a cute family. The slushie drinks I had at my wedding were catered by Wedding Ice.

JA and co. said...

I LOVE that picture of y'all in the laser tag gear...that's a keeper :). I hope everything is going well with y'all! When are y'all actually moving? (You've probably mentioned it before, but I forgot.)

Heather said...

Love the photo's Nichole!!! I need copies! We did have a great weekend. Love you! Mom

Jenna said...

this is unrelated.. but i really like the picture of you and erik with the temple behind you! beautiful!