The change in the background and picture...is all an attempt to bring spring faster! I hate groundhogs! I am soooo ready for warmer weather! So i thought i would at least brighten up my blog! :) It's springtime at the Fox's! Bring it on! (please)
I am not a fan of winter so I am always welcoming spring. I changed mine recently too because I am sick of the dark winter colors. Hang in there, it will be here soon, hopefully!
I love your background! I can wait for SpRiNg to finally come! The bedroom decision... That's tough, they are both totally different, but both way cute! I like your new phone a lot too! I used to have that exact phone, but I'm a phone-a-holic so I used Matt's upgrade and got a new one and passed my phone down to him, but it's a great phone, I loved it! Last of all CoNgRaTs on VCU!! That is so awesome! It will be such a good thing to stay in a 'mini provo' community! Good Luck to both of you and I hope I will get a chance to see you more before you leave!
6 comments:
ok how do you change the background of your blog to make it look so cute?! We're still new to this whole blogging thing--help!!!
-Jami
haha i did the same thing yesterday! i'm trying to encourage spring to get here a little faster!
I am not a fan of winter so I am always welcoming spring. I changed mine recently too because I am sick of the dark winter colors. Hang in there, it will be here soon, hopefully!
I love your background! I can wait for SpRiNg to finally come! The bedroom decision... That's tough, they are both totally different, but both way cute! I like your new phone a lot too! I used to have that exact phone, but I'm a phone-a-holic so I used Matt's upgrade and got a new one and passed my phone down to him, but it's a great phone, I loved it! Last of all CoNgRaTs on VCU!! That is so awesome! It will be such a good thing to stay in a 'mini provo' community! Good Luck to both of you and I hope I will get a chance to see you more before you leave!
Adorable picture of you two! I am with you! I am sooo ready for spring and summer, I can hardly stand it!
Oh my goodness, I couldn't agree with you more. I love and need the sun!! Go away winter!
Post a Comment