I got this new phone. AND I LOVE IT! It is called the EnV2 and all the high schoolers are indeed envy. (i didn't know it was so cool!) But i do like it.


Our Valentines day was wonderful. We just did small things at home. Erik made me dinner. London Broil, rice and grilled pineapple-yum yum! Then since we didnt get presents for each other this year i decided to wrap up the letters we have to and from each other from Erik's mission. It was so fun he opened them and then we read them. It was fun to talk about "what were you thinking when you wrote this...what did you think of me?" etc. I guess rekindle our love...when we first fell in love. haha. We then ended the evening with watching the movie Hitch. I love that movie. So great! It was really nice. I also made these our first valentines day together...are'nt they cute? I just made them out of cardstock and then put votive candles in them. Fun! I re-used them this year.
Erik and I spent last weekend "babysitting" for a family who had gone out of town. They had 4 kids, the youngest was 8 the oldest 15. We were in this amazing house complete with a slide, indoor basketball court, home theatre and batting cages. We felt like we were on vacation. I seriously came back re-juvenated. I kept being like "can i help you kids with something" and they were all so independent and resposnsible i had nothing to do. No one was home during the day so i just scrapbooked and watched tlc. And to top it off we actually got paid really well. Anyway it was just awesome. We had a great time.
Here is a sample of a few of my recent scrapbooking pages using my new die cut machine. I have really love it. Mainly for the fonts.I especially love i can even put a pen in it and it can do the journaling for me. (since I have really bad handwritting)
4 comments:
Your Valentine's day looks like so much fun! I'm not a scrapbooker but looking at your pages makes me want to be!
your scrapbook pages are way cute. I'm not a scrapbooker. although I sometimes wish I was. Exciting that you guys are going to VA...at least you will have extra money to travel, right?
I love the pages, so cute. The girls are going to love looking through your books. I love the idea of reading your old letters, how fun. That was actually my vday present. to write him a letter once a week, for 10 weeks,since this is our 10 vday together.
Can i please get a job like THAT! DANG!!!!! That sounds perfect!!!! I love your scrapbooking. Very cute. Do you have a cricut??? I heard Erik got into dental school in VA! JEALOUS!!!!!! You guys are going to have a great future at such a young age!
Post a Comment