For Christmas this year we went to Virginia with Erik's Family. We had a great time visiting with all the family. I wish i would have taken more pictures of Erik and I on Christmas but i was too busy snapping shots of all these adorable Fox grandkids. Arnt they all so cute? Here are some of my favorites! Merry Christmas! Playing bubbles with Jennifer's Twins- Colton and Creighton.
The Gorgeous Genevieve Colton
Crieghton (above) Baby Jacob (below) All the Grandkids (below)
Hi Erik & Nichole! I just found your blog through Lisa's and I think it is so cute. The pictures of the "Virginia" Fox grandkids is precious. Next time I see Grandma, I will show her. She will love them so much!! Glad you had such a great time. I have a blog, too, as do my brothers. Feel free to check it out. There might be some familiar people on it!! (thomasfam-tam.blogspot.com) Take Care!! Tammy
5 comments:
What cuties! I love their Christmas pajamas :)
These pics are so cute, i love all of them...i didn't even see most of these yet.
I think I have all of those clothes for my kids! Funny!
I've been anxiously awaiting your posts on the holidays! Adorable pictures...ours our still in our dinosaur of a camera:)
Hi Erik & Nichole! I just found your blog through Lisa's and I think it is so cute. The pictures of the "Virginia" Fox grandkids is precious. Next time I see Grandma, I will show her. She will love them so much!! Glad you had such a great time. I have a blog, too, as do my brothers. Feel free to check it out. There might be some familiar people on it!! (thomasfam-tam.blogspot.com) Take Care!! Tammy
Post a Comment