Friday, December 19, 2008

Mommy for a Week part 2

Pretty Toes!

But, not who's you think....



Haha! I was painting my toes this afternoon and Gracie wouldn't let me do hers but Isaac really wanted his to be painted. So i did! What's funny is he has the strangest toes. His second toe overlaps his big toe which made it very difficult to paint. The bottom of his toe kept getting paint on it. Let's just say it's a good thing he is not a girl and has to deal with this painted toes problem his whole life.



I am a fun mommy! haha. We had tons of fun this week just being silly and having a good time.

4 comments:

kateworthi said...

You're so cute Nikki! kids are fun - but now that you've had a taste of mommy-hood, are you sure you want some of your own? :) Ha ha. I know you still do, but it's true - it's not all fun and games. And yes, cleaning up throw up is gross, even when it's your kid. So I feel bad for you that you had to do it for your brother. You're a trooper! Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

The Allred Family said...

he is sooo cute. I love your mom's kids. they are so cute. Yes, you!

rach said...

NEW POST PLEASE!

Heather said...

Thanks soooo much for taking care of my children. Don't worry, I"ll pay you back someday when you and Erik have a dozen children and I'll stay with them, cleaning up throw up and painting your boys toes.
They had fun with you and we had a great time knowing our kiddo's were in our big kiddo's capable hands! Remember you had some (a lot) of help from Nate!