Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Here are some highlights from our Thanksgiving break.
Wednesday: Me and the boys loaded up the 4-wheelers and headed to the sand dunes. We had a blast.
This is what they call sand mountain...it's huge and we rode up it with the 4-wheelers and then back down...so fun...and a little scary!!!
Thursday: piggin out with the whole Knudsen Family.
We spent the rest of thanksgiving day outside chasing around the stray cats and dogs that kept coming into Grandmas yard. We are all deprived children. We all love animals...but our moms do not!
Friday:
oh yeah! I FINALLY got to see High School Musical 3. I LOVED IT! My sweet husband agreed to come...he said he needed to supervise me with Zac Efron. haha. It was great. Isaac loved it too.
On Friday night we also decorated our gingerbread houses. I loved our design this year. It looks a little messy...i want to get better at it but it still is pretty cute. Erik and i love designing and decorating our little house. My cousin Kate (she is 8) told us that our gingerbread house "looks like a beautiful little cottage that we could run away too and live happily ever after!" haha..i thought it was cute.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

for me being in canada its funny that i have been to the same sand dunes with the 4 wheelers!!
i hope you had fun. And one day you need to bring you talent up this way and take pics of my kids. you pics look so good.

The Sohm's said...

Your gingerbread house looks so good. My family does that too but with graham crackers they look pretty scary sometimes. I will post about it and you will see what I mean

Annica said...

I have always wanted to build a gingerbread house. You guys did an excellent job! Looks like you all had a fun holiday!

Rachel said...

Cute gingerbread house! I can't believe your Dad was riding 4-wheelers again!! Brave!

Ashley said...

Cute house! You have inspired me to try them this year. I doubt ours would ever look as cute as yours!

Lisa Fox said...

I can't wait for you to teach me how to make those adorable gingerbread houses, the girls will go crazy!
HSM3 was so cute, i can't wait to buy it :)

JA and co. said...

Y'all are so cute! Your gingerbread house makes me hungry.

Tiffany said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! I loved HSM 3 too! Good that Erik came along to supervise. Zac Efron is a hottie!
So, I saw Twilight for the third time the other night and really loved it! It bugged me the first time, but now I can't get enough!

rach said...

nichole, we should go to twilight again, too. that would be fun to see what we think of it the second time...maybe wait until the dollar theater?

Mindy and Larry said...

Larry covets the bay window on your gingerbread house! He'd love to hire you and Erik to build one on our house:) he, he! Then he'd have the space he wants for our crowded kitchen and all the sweets he and James could ever want!!!!

rach said...

hello? are you alive? new post, please!