Four Random Things I like about my husband:
1. He treats me like a princess even when i dont deserve it.
2. He is so smart and such a hard worker.
3. He is really funny in a strange quiet quirky way.
4. He listens to me and is deeply concerned for our family.
Four Jobs I've had:
1. Target-love the store..hated to work there
2. Oral Surgeon's office as a surgical assistant. After fainting the first day...it was great!
3. 7 Peaks Waterpark-Managers Assistant.
4. Nanny for the Thomas family. -the loves of my life!
Four Movies I've watched more than once:
1. A Walk to Remember- sad but true
2. 13 going on 30- love Jennifer Garner!
3. Mean Girls...a little crude...but incredibly hilarious!
4. Groundhog Day-never again!
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Hannah Montana-oh yeah...me and the Thomas girls!
2. Wipe Out- so funny
3. Jon and Kate plus 8-she needs to relax
4. just this season i go into -So you think you can dance.
Four Places I've been:
1. The Bronx Zoo
2. The Belchertown Fair
3. The Rosie O'Donnel Show
4. The Alamo- so overarted. Loved San Antonio though!
(mine were not as cool or creative as Tia's....story of my life! ;)
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Pottery Barn
2. Ebay
3. Facebook
4.Joanns
(man i got to stop giving my email out to all these companies!)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. anything Chocolate-w/ no nuts
2. Most pasta's
3. Steak
4. Sour Cream and Onion Chips
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Europe...yes i know i am being vague..becuase i want to see it all!
2. Australia
3. China
4. Madagascar in Africa...been a random place i have wanted to visit since i was 12.
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Going to Dental School with Erik...still dont know the location
2. Experiencing all my "lasts" in Utah
3. Turning 21! Woo Woo!
4. Hopefully getting pregnant and having a baby.
Four people I tag:
1. Nicole- becuase i want to catch up with you!
2. Rachel Young-even though i know she wont!
3. Claire-becuase i think your good at answering these type of things.
4. Amanda Clingerman- becuase you need a new post
And anyone else that wants to!
Thanks Tia!
2 comments:
how did you know? haha. yeah, i never do the tags, but maybe this time i'll prove you wrong. :)
I love this post. This way I can get to see all the things you like. When I opened your blog I started laughing cuz I love how you post so many things at once. I should start doing that I get so behind.:)
Post a Comment