Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Here goes Nothing!

Hello all! Here is the Fox's attempt at a blog. However complicated and strange this is we are excited to get to stay in touch with more of you. I feel old now that i have a blog and it's no longer all about Facebook/Myspace. I suppose this is a monumental step in my life. Well i would give you an update on our lives but i guess you can read that in the "About us" section above. I am very excited about this blog and hopefully i will soon post the adventures of our lives up and i look forward to reading about the updates in your lives.

2 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

I was just telling Brett that i hoped you guys would start a blog. I had major stalled on doing one forever and now i love it and wish i started sooner. I can't wait to read about the next adventure.
Love you guys
Lisa

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Haha, way to go Nichole, leaving behind the young facebook population and joining the mature 'blog' - JUST KIDDING, you are awesome!