Our January got crazy with a big, fun family vacation, a big birthday party and then a quick unexpected trip to Utah for me. So before we jump into all that, here was some of our normal January days.
Lucy's favorite thing to do right now is to "help" me fold the laundry! Honestly! It's nuts!
She get's mad if I do it while she is at Preschool or something! I like having that time to chat with her!
Preparing for our Disney trip by making thank you notes to hand out to employees and having a reminder on manners. Erik was very adamant that Disney would not turn our sweet girl into a spoiled brat! ha! This helped us focus on others!
We had some SUPER cold days!
I broke down and ordered this adorable Jake outift from etsy! Lucy LOVES it! I was so excited for her to meet Jake in it!
Playdoh Critters
blister from a hot glue gun! My worst one yet! ouch!
Preschool snack time! These girls were downing the green smoothies!
I love finding my bobby pins on my night stand arranged into letters!
Lucy's first stick figure. A self portrait I believe! Adorable!
A girl after my own heart! ;) We Love Target!
My friend and I got these Matching shirts for our girls earlier this month! So cute!
Lucy adores baby Juni!
Lucy's first real snow this winter! I thought I was being an awesome mom, we bundled up and set out to find the perfect hill. Once we got there, Lucy was traumatized by the bitter wind blowing in her face that she still has not learned how to breathe in! She holds her breath and panics! So I think I got her down the hill once and that was that!
Eh, hot coco is the best part of snow days anyway, right?
We are still loving this sweet puppy of ours and love all her cute little positions she finds to nap!
Watching her and Lucy is the best! They really are best buds!
My favorite thing about having a dog (and maybe the only thing at times) is how much she loves us. How much she loves to be with us and around us. I like that.
With her Sister Betty with their knit sweaters! ha!
After a bath she looks like a gross little rat! She runs and finds a warm sunny spot and tries to dry herself by rubbing her back along the bottom edge of my couch! ha!
Sisters! We left Ruby with her sister for the week we were at Disney!
They are adorable together!
No comments:
Post a Comment