WHAT? My baby is 3! I can't believe it! I would be lying if I said I didn't do a happy dance after I dropped her off! HA! I think I will bawl my eyes out when Kindergarten hits (2 years) but for now I am excited for this girl to get some time with friends to learn and be on her own and I am stoked to get 3 hours of free time, twice a week to do whatever I wanna. ;) (or mop the floor) This year we decided to just do a Co Op Preschool with 4 other girls. So I take a turn teaching too which I actually really enjoy. It's been great for the both of us.
This girl thinks she is so cool for getting to go to School. Total "big girl" status right here.
1 comment:
I seriously want her outfit..it is to die for cute!!! THE WHOLE THING..I could take the little girl too!! :)
Post a Comment