Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fox Reunion

When we got home from Utah the Fox family was already all in town and starting the week long party! 

We kicked off the Week with the twins Birthday Party at Chuckie Cheese. 

Creighton and his cake!

Giselle and Lucy eating Cake. 
I was so excited for these 2 to hang out this week and become best friends! 

I know this is way blurry but I think it's hilarious that Lucy is IN LOVE with Chuckie. 
Of all people, really? You'd think he was Mickey Mouse! Whom the previous year btw she was scared of at Disney. But not her Chuckie! She attacks him! 

Daddy and Lucy racing! 

I think the adults have just as much fun! 

Lucy is starting to get the concept of tickets and loves to get lots! 

We got to meet sweet Baby Joy! Lucy loved to hold her and still talks about "baby Joy" 

Trying to beat the heat at an indoor Rec Center. 

And in less than a week we went from one Ocean to the other! 
Ocean City Maryland is a Fox favorite. 
The water was freezing but we had fun building sandcastles and playing with cousins. 

No comments: