Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lucy Turns 3!

Oh heeey! We finally had a moment to breath around here so where were we?

Thats right, the middle of May..... May 14th to be exact. Lucy's actual Birthday!

We spent the day at one of Lucy's favorite spots in Richmond. The Childrens Museum. 


Came home for Presents time! 
I will admit I may have gone a bit over board this year. But, in my defense the majority of those presents are from the previous weeks yard sale where I only spent a total of $20 and came home with a car full! 

They don't make Diego toys anymore and since she is obsessed I was on a mission to find some at yard sales and scored this cute talking backpack with toys inside! yes! I also bought Elefun at Target then found it for $1 at a yard sale so I returned it and gave her that one! ha! Littlest pet shop was also quite the find! Needless to say I loved finding her presents probably more than she enjoyed opening them! ha!

That evening we had friends over in the back for cupcakes and ice cream. 

Happy Birthday little girl!

No comments: