Thursday, May 23, 2013

Playdates

 We are lucky enough to have some pretty amazing friends. I love how fun and adventurous they are. I feel like a kid still with all that we do and play! 

We have been playing lots of sports with our neighbors lately. 
I mean we have the perfect field in the back so why not? 
Soccer has been a favorite as of late. 


Even when it starts to POUR! 


I feel like this picture doesn't do it justice. Erika in front already changed so she is dry but the rest of us are completely SOAKED! I have never been so wet by rain. It was so fun!


Another fun couple are the Huntzinger's. 
We met through the Branch and only started hanging out a couple months ago. 
I wish we had gotten to know them earlier since we are moving soon! They are awesome people!
Erik and I have been dying to go shooting. The last time I did that was when I was like 6 with my Dad which hardly counts so this was a first for me. It was really fun and empowering and the company was even better! 


No comments: