Sunday, March 24, 2013

Blinged Out!

We had a Gymboree Gift Card burning a whole in my pocket. 
So we went and got Lucy all accessorized! 

And I am not sure any of it has come off since! ;) 



Showing me her Necklace we just got and her bracelet I got her when she was born. 
(she has never been willing to wear it until now) 
She requests them every day.
 I have learned to say no to the necklace when it clashes big time, but most time I oblige. 


The funniest accessory to me is the dime in her pocket. 
Some lady at the store gave it to her and now every day it has to go in her pocket.
She takes it out at night, sets it on her dresser and throws it in her pocket the next morning. So funny! 

Recently a women in the Branch named Sis. Dajeu who teaches Lucy in nursery went home to Africa for a visit and brought Lucy home a bracelet. It was so sweet of her. Lucy loves it as well and it has joined the daily get up! 

I'm kinda proud of my little girlie girl! It's so fun! 

No comments: