Every year I have attended the annual White Elephant Scraps at Christmas time.
Last year I hosted and it seemed no one was going to do it this year and I couldn't just let it slide by on my last year so I hosted again.
It's a hilarious tradition I look forward to all year long! I love the gifts that recycle and I love taking home other people's junk! ha!
Here were some of the highlighted gifts this year:
If you can't read it the bra say's: "We've Fallen and we can't get up!"
Scrap graduates I will give you one guess who I got that gem from. hint- it came with a whole bag of stuff! ;)
A couple items were fought over and some were a little mad when things got stolen. ha!
Mira (behind Paige's hand!) Jenna.Emily.Jen.Briane.Cassidy.
Erika.Paige.Danielle.Kayli.Brityn.
Sarah.Lee.Heather
It was a smaller group then I think I have ever seen but that was okay with me- I love these girls so much
and it was the perfect "last"! Aw, the memories!
p.s...how sick are you going to get of me bringing up all our "lasts"? ha! Your all in for it!

No comments:
Post a Comment