We were happy to be spending Christmas with the Fox's this year.
It was just our family and Jennifer's which made it very small.
It was nice but we really missed Erik's brothers family's!
We got there Saturday afternoon and the kids immediately hit it off!
We were surprised Lucy was very comfortable and became instant friends with Nolan and Colton.
They played very well together! They loved the Christmas train!
We got right to it and decorated gingerbread cookies!
Out of convenience and maybe some anxiousness the adults decided to open presents on Saturday night while the kids were sleeping/being babysat. It was so nice to get to take our time and just have some adult time.
I am not sure I have ever been more ecstatic about a gift since I was 4!
I was totally surprised by the iphone! I squealed like a schoolgirl!
I also LOVE my vera bradley wristlet!
I also got some gap sweaters and White House jeans that are to DIE for!
Erik fared pretty well himself. He also got a much needed GPS and some books he wanted!
Thank you so much to the Fox's!
Actual Christmas Eve...
That night I gave a lesson on how Jesus is the greatest gift we will ever get and we learned about his life.
Then we colored ornaments and wrote a gift we would like to give back to Jesus to show we are grateful. The kids really got into it and were very reverent
Pie Time! (we did also have a delicious feast!)
Story time with Grandpa. Lucy loves her Grandpa Fox!
killing time Christmas morning before the Call's arrived.
Lucy loves my iphone as much as I do!
Present Time!
Giving thank you hugs!
Lucy got a lot of wonderful presents from these wonderful grandparents!
Her favorites include: Cinderella castle, Rapunzel and Winnie the Pooh figurines, Tag reader, and accessories for her dollhouse. What a fun Christmas! (and lots of little pieces!!!)
Whether it was dolls or cars it was right back to playing!
We had a very, merry Christmas!










No comments:
Post a Comment