Our last day in Chicago happened to be Brett's birthday. We were so excited to be there to celebrate with him. He of course had to still go to work during the day so we thought we would honor him (ha) by going to the Oak Street Beach! It's on lake Michigan right on the edge of the city. It was beautiful! 
A beach by the city- who-da thought? My dream!
Sunglasses! Giselle calls Lucy "wuusie!" It's so cute!
For dinner we went to another famous Chicago place- Portillo's hot dogs.
It was a really fun atmosphere and really yummy!
Birthday Cake! Yum!
We ended the night with a double date of Mini Golf.
We had a lot of fun.
I have to brag a bit- I got my first ever hole in one, and I won the whole game! I was so proud!
I guess it was a lucky night-cuz I am really not very good! ha!
Thanks for an awesome vacation Fox's!

No comments:
Post a Comment