When it comes to blogging I am happy to be back to the daily grind.
Since May my life has been go go go!
I have gotten a little tired of lengthily posts so it's back to normal.
Or at least as normal as we can be!
Back to hot days at Meadow Farm
Back to fun and games...
actually this was her first time playing candy land.
and it quickly turned to a color organizing activity.
Back to hanging out all day in your underwear!
and getting diaper wedgies...?
Back to storytime
And back to movie dates with the BF
The daily grind ain't so bad after all!
1 comment:
Her pigtails are so cute..love the daily grind. Enjoy it while you can because in a few years you will be CRAZY busy and miss these sweet times. SOrry for sounding old, I can't help it! :)
Post a Comment