Monday, July 2, 2012

Florida-Day Four

Here is Magic Kingdom round 2. 

We started off on a ride that the previous day always had a long line, was in the sun, and had no fast pass (we were very strategic). The Magic Carpet Ride! Lucy really likes Jasmine and Aladdin, we got a big surprise and apparently the first ride or so of the day Jasmine and Aladdin ride the carpets with a guest! It was awesome to see them up close and they rode the carpet right behind us. See Jasmine? 

Lucy was super excited! After we got to meet them real quickly.

Another thing we learned from day one here- the line for these two is in the sun and is ridiculously long! So first thing my Mom ran and got first in line to see the last two characters on our "must see" list. 
Woody and Jessie! 

It's always so fun to see your picture at the end. I look ridiculous on Space Mountain! ha! It was so fun! The kids were brave and even did it twice. 
Funny story- I asked Isaac why he was doing Space Mt. again if he hated it so much? He replied "so my brothers think I'm Cool!" hahah! 

Cuties on the River boat Cruise. 
A favorite of mine at Disney because I think the guides are always HILARIOUS! 

A family favorite. Buzz Lightyear! 
BTW...any one else terrible at the shooting game on this ride?
 I always get the lowest score! I find it so hard! 

While the kids went on some bigger rides we went to the teacups again! Lucy was so excited..."cups! cups!" 

I had a little fun too. We got a bit dizzy too! 

Waiting for a classic...Tiki room! 
aaaand what a let down...totally lame! 
But again..the A.C. was heavenly! 

It's about that time of day again. CRASH! 
This was while waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion. 
Another what should have been horrible Disney memory, but yet it is really comical now. 
We went through the line quickly, and got into the part where the creepy voice scares you in that room that moves. Then your let out and usually you get right on the ride. Well it kept breaking down but they didn't stop taking people through the first part with the moving room. (do you follow?) So they are feeding more and more people every 3 min. into a space meant to hold 50 people and there are now literally 300 people in that space. All a while I am holding a dead weight that sweats.
I have never felt so claustrophobic in my life, I thought I was going to pass out! 
 I was so relieved to get on that ride. It also kept breaking down while we were on it, but I couldn't care less. I would have stayed in that little egg for hours in that a.c., in my own space, and without carrying Lucy! 
It was a crazy experience.

Another highlight of this trip my life was this "flash mob" hoe down Rach warned us about in frontier land. Why was it so spectulcular? Because unlike the day before where Rachael simply wore a little country girl  outift today she was assigned a slightly different get up.....
bahahaha! (catch my drift?) I could not stop laughing. I mean, this bear looks like he hasn't a clue what's going on! The dumbest looking bear of the bunch...and to know my BFF was inside...oh priceless. We got down with that crazy bear doing the line dances and playing around. I am sure the crowd was wondering why we were so obsessed with that goofy looking bear. ha! 
Oh. My. Priceless. 




Lucy got spoiled by her "aunt' Rachael. She added to her princess collection with a Little Mermaid set. Lucy still hasn't set prince Eric down. She was in heaven. Back at the house that evening she kept lining them all up, talking to them. Man, I have Disney fever bad! It's so fun once your child get's into these things! I want to buy her every single thing that has a mermaid, or a princess or a lion on it...everything! 

1 comment:

Brittany Nichole Miles said...

I am loving all these Disney posts..makes me want to go! So glad you got to experience it with Lucy. I'm sure Erik was wishing he could be there.

And boy..I miss you too! I wish I could look out my window and see you there. I feel homesick for my Virginia family! Hope you're livin' it up at the pool..what I wouldn't give. Love Ya!