Friday, May 25, 2012

4th Year Kickoff!

Aaron, Chris, Cory, Erik, Josh, Brian

Nichole (in a hole-that's why I look short), Lauren, Erin, Danielle, Jenna, Emily 


Lairds, Tracy's, Laytons, Foxes, Hones, Gibbons. 

Can you believe it? 
Erik has just started his 4th Year of Dental school. 
In one year this amazing and unique time in our lives will be gone.
 We celebrated mourned this day with a BBQ. (ha!) 
No- We are excited to graduate and Erik is very ready to be a full time Dentist,  
but we are definitely dreading the goodbyes to come this time next year. 
We love these people so much. 
They have truly made this an unforgettable experience that we will treasure for a lifetime! 
So here is to the beginning of the end!! 

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

You have NO IDEA just how envious I am of your entire situation. You really are a blessed girl! I'm glad you have such great friends and husband and such an amazing future ahead of you! :)