-meeting "woof, woof"! Lucy loved the new dog. I have never heard her giggle so much.
- playing outside almost everyday with the kids. Lucy loved the playground, swings, and tramp.
-swimming at the rec center and having Lucy (and mommy) actually getting in all the way!
- constant attention from loving aunts and uncles
-Helping Isaac make his pine wood derby car in the design of a Wii remote
-free Bk fries and green ketchup on St. Patty's day.
-Lasagna dinner at Grandma's- boys playing soccer.
-Visiting Grandma Fox
-Danielle's Jewkes family shower
-Noah's bday
-Nate's "final" family dinner at Golden Corral...yummy!
-me getting a pedicure
-shopping with my mom and Erik
-sleeping in every other day (switching off with Erik)
-Playing Life, and every other game in the closet.
-crying through The Help again. (and brothers mocking me)
- Crying while showing them video's of flash mobs (and more mocking)
- practicing the HSM dance...it would have been epic! ;)
-playing bball and soccer with the boys.
-Erik learning to be a handy man from my Dad. They always put him to work!
- sitting Wrestling Gracie in Claires for almost 2 hours to get her "ears pierced" (didn't happen)
- having my "birthday dinner" with the family and honorary family- the Thomas' and Woodmansee's
-drilling Noah about his prom date.
- doctrinal discussions with the Pops
- wonderful family moments with Father's blessings the night before Nate's wedding.
Each time I visit I am reminded how much I love my family. I know it's changing and growing which will be good in many ways, but I kinda wish it would stay the same. I love having little siblings! My family is so fun at this stage! I love watching Lucy light up when one of them comes in the room. Most morning's the first words out of her mouth was a family members name. "isaac?" "Wo-Ah?" "woof, woof?" I can tell she misses them and so do we. Thanks for a good time guys!
2 comments:
It was fun to get to see you a few times! love you guys
I'm getting ready to go back to Utah for my bro Dave's homecoming and your post is getting me so excited - the doctrinal discussions with dad, Claire playing with the family dog, my little siblings excited to play with Claire and visa versa. Especially when you're the oldest sister it's so weird to see the younger ones grow up!! Lots of changes going on in our parallel families!
Post a Comment