We tried full on piggy tails this week. It made baby look like a little girl! She looked so different! It was weird for me. I love that she will pose on her own for pictures, but she has gotten into this "cheeeese!" funk (my fault). You can tell by all these pictures that's what she is saying. ha. I think she get's cuter every day. I love this girl. (especially on nice days when we get to play outside!)
We even tried the full on pony tail yesterday. I think she looks like she is sporting a George Washington do. Maybe we will hold off this hairstyle. ha!
2 comments:
It's crazy how a hairstyle can make our babis look so different. But it's true..also I can't believe how much Giselle and Lucy look alike..do you think so?
Love the hair, it does make her look older, wow! She is so cute!!
Post a Comment