I love watching Lucy play with all her friends.
The feast I made for Erik. PF Changs Lettuce Wraps, and Cherry Turnovers. He was in heaven!! It was a total success.
I think he ate 9 of them! ha!
Lucy had like 3 lollipops that day! ;) She loved her treats from her friends and the fun package from my family.
She is starting to get the hang of opening presents!
Best Present Ever! Elmo PJ's and bubbles. Seriously...she immediately started putting these on and demanded we started blowing bubbles! ha! She was in Heaven.
I made Erik this frame we can hang in our room and write "love" notes to each other. hehe.
Soo cute! She wore this all the next day too. Best 6 bucks I ever spent!
After dinner I was a rockstar wife and still "allowed" Erik to go to his Intramural bball game. I know...I should earn a medal! ;) In fact we decided to all go and cheer him on. I do really enjoy watching him play and Lucy was well behaved as well.
As for my present....
All I wanted this year was flowers. Erik usually does Costco flowers, which I love. But I guess he wanted to splurge and do something special, have flowers delivered. So he forked out a pretty penny and they NEVER CAME. I was sad and Erik was livid! I felt really bad for Erik. And I was mad at this company. Who does that? Anyway- I tried not to let it ruin our night, but it was sad. Erik was not going to let me not have anything on valentines day so he ran and got me chick fil A and the new Birthday Cake Oreo's from the grocery store. (which sadly didn't live up to there potential...in case anyone's wondering- don't tell Erik!) He also gave me one of his famous Hot Rock Massages which is like Heaven on earth. So it ended up being a pretty good night. I am just grateful to have someone to love on Valentines Day and someone who loves me too.
4 comments:
I want your recipe for the lettuce wraps. We love those! Do they taste the same?
Those Elmo jammies are epic. What a great day!
I want your lettuce wrap recipe, too! Sounds like you all had an awesome day!
What a fun Valentine's day! You take good care of your family. And what a fun playgroup. Once my kids had a lot of friends their age. :) Enjoy it while you can!
Post a Comment