Looks like a lot of work. I don't even scrapbook my own pages and the photobooks take forever! They look so darling and I thought you were pregnant at first glance too, lol. Lucy is such a doll. She will appreciate this book when she gets older :)
You tricked me - I was ready to call and congratulate you! I'm sure within the next year we'll get the real announcement of Fox baby #2. How fast time goes - Lucy was just tiny and now she has pigtail and tantrums! Enjoy her!
6 comments:
Looks like a lot of work. I don't even scrapbook my own pages and the photobooks take forever! They look so darling and I thought you were pregnant at first glance too, lol. Lucy is such a doll. She will appreciate this book when she gets older :)
You tricked me - I was ready to call and congratulate you! I'm sure within the next year we'll get the real announcement of Fox baby #2. How fast time goes - Lucy was just tiny and now she has pigtail and tantrums! Enjoy her!
I about had a heart attack when I saw that first page! But then I thought...wait...I've seen that exact picture before... :)
Whoops, this is Alicia.
Really adorable!!! I totally thought you were pregnant too... I didn't think it was like you to reuse the happy-pregnancy-test picture though:)
So fun! I love your cute scrapbooking ideas!
Post a Comment