We had a great day yesterday. Erik's parents and his sister Laura came down to exchange Christmas gifts and have a little Richmond Christmas fun. We had a great time.
First things first, we opened presents!
Aunt Laura's present to Lucy
Kitchen supplies! yay!
From Grandma and Grandpa Lucy got an Elmo Doll. Not just any Elmo doll..he isn't soft and cuddly this is "Let's Rock" Elmo..he is like a pretty cool robot. He does and say's so much! Lucy feel in love instantly! (lately she has been bringing her hands to her mouth/covering her face when she laughs...like above..I'm in love with it!)
She just sat and laughed with him and kissed him for literally 10 min while we all just sat and watched her. It was sooo cute! She loves Elmo! That day she did not put him down and we started to wish he was a little more cuddly because she was carting this "robot" doll everywhere we went that day!
The grown ups didn't get left out either! Erik's parents brought him a huge bag of polish food from a market in Chicago. Erik got so excited to eat some of his favorite foods from his mission.
And I got a fondue pot!! I was sooo excited! I loved when we did Fondue at Thanksgiving and mentioned I would like one and my sweet Mother in law went out and got me one. It was so nice of her. I can't wait to throw some parties now!
That day we also went to Maymount and toured the mansion there. Lucy and I only lasted for about half the tour but the others said it was awesome! Then we ran over to our Stake Christmas event. They had musical performances, tons of nativity's on display and even a live nativity tour. It was wonderful! They did a great job. Then we ended our night at Capital ale House for dinner. A favorite of Erik's since they serve a lot of Polish and German food.
We had a great day with the Fox's. It was fun to have our own little Christmas day with them! It was so nice of them to make the drive down and see us!
That evening we also squeezed in a date night with one of our favorite couples ever....
The Gibbons and us went over to see the Christmas lights and grab some hot chocolate at Stony point mall. It was a simple date but the company was great. We love these guys! And we even scored free cookies at Panera even after being complete dorks to the server....I am sure she thought we were crazy! It was a fun night!
2 comments:
Caylee would LOVE that Elmo, too! :) She's a lil obsessed with Elmo right now!
Oh wow that looks so fun!!! Cute little Lucy has such a fun personality! Look at her expressions! She s adorable!
Post a Comment