Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser...and good news

I absolutely LOVE getting pictures back. I count down the days, hours, and minutes until i get that wonderful cd. Well Danielle literally just delivered our CD and I couldn't be happier with the pictures. I love them! I seriously was expecting every single one to be like this....



oh and this.....


Get a feel for how this session went? ha! 


And while they are a few like the ones above showcasing how Lucy was being an absolute terror  one year old! Danielle did manage to get many amazing pictures that is now going to make my job of choosing a christmas card picture very difficult! So thank you Danielle. Here is her site. http://daniellehonephotography.squarespace.com/
She is amazing...and now you will have to wait to see more until our Christmas card. 
Hopefully your children act much better for your family pictures! :) 


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think you should use the first one!

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Ha! But somehow she still looks adorable.

Glad you still got some good ones! Phew.

Mindy and Larry said...

Love the first picture!!!!! and can't wait to see which one you pick!