Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pool Party

We ended the pool season with a party with amazing friends and yummy treats! Until next year pool...it's been real. 
Playing in their bumper boats Addy and Lu 

Where Lucy spends most of  her time- at the edge begging me to pull her out so she can run around! ( I'm hoping she will like the pool a little more next summer!) 

In her defense it was a little cold. 

I love this pic- trying to get a cute, cuddly picture...not happening Dad! 

Lucy did get to eat MANY yummy treats that night 

I think she likes it! ;) 

Yuummm! 

Jackie, Katie, Me, Britt, Mandi, Emily, Heather, and Barb


Otter pops! "A cheap way to make good friends" 

Our hard working men! 
Erik, Josh, Josh, Josh, and Andrew. 
Yes I typed that right...It's a josh sandwich. 

1 comment:

Furniss Family said...

That was a fun night with all of you and it was great to enjoy the pool before it closes. Thanks for bringing the otter pops too, the kids loved em'. It was a hit :)