Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane

Pantry full of food - check
2 packs of water bottles- check
Bathtub full of water - check
Dishes all clean- check
Laundry all done - check
Floors vacuumed, steam cleaned (cuz I rented it this weekend), swept and mopped- check
Garden watered....haha Check! 
All 3 of us showered- check
All candles, flashlights and batteries gathered- check!

Hurrican Irene...BRING. IT. ON. 

and, if your all hype..at least my house will be spotless and we don't have to go to the grocery store for 3 weeks. 


4 comments:

Aly said...

Really? You steam cleaned your carpet to get ready for the hurricane? That would have been my first move to get ready for a natural disaster. You are crazy!!!

Mindy and Larry said...

What a crazy week, you've had! I don't think there is anywhere that can say they've had an earthquake and a hurricane all in one week...well, maybe Japan still gets the prize, though! :) Sure love you and your little fam!

The Allred Family said...

you are hilarious. Garuntee- hype. :) At least, that's always been my exp. with hurricanes. But alas, I am sure the New Orleans people would beg to differ. Doesn't hurt I suppose. :)

Sara said...

ha ha nice work! so how was bad was it??? update please:)