We have a walker!! At the end of June just after Lucy turned 13 months, Lucy's walking skills started to make there debut. And just like everyone said, it took her teetering, and taking one or two steps for a day or two and then she was OFF! She is still uneasy on un-even ground and rough terrain but I think it's now safe to say we have a walker!
Don'tcha just LOVE her chubby thighs and her little sneakers? I just want to squeeze her!
YAY! No more dirty knees! Pull out those white capris! ;)
I realize pictures can't capture her walking and we do have video but who really wants to see that anyway? Take my word for it...she's a walkin!
1 comment:
YAY!!! That is so exciting!!!
I don't know about white pants yet though. Liam is an expert walker and even a runner, and he still crawls every now and then for fun. Like pretty much every time we are in the lobby at church he decides to crawl on the floor mats by the door that everyone wipes their feet on.
Post a Comment