I haven't posted my projects in a while. Probably because Lucy's 1st birthday consumed like 3 months of my "craft" time. But here is what I have been doing lately.
I actually did this window a while back. I think it is a perfect addition to Lucile's room. I took an old window, broke the glass in the top pane (quite the scary/messy project) and hot glued some grass and flowers on it. Cute huh?
I painted my knife block and added an "F" It makes it look a lot cleaner and more personalized. I love it! I am going to do this to all our soap dispensers too.
This has been on my to-do list for years! I finally buckled down and made a grocery bag holder. It makes pantry life much happier! :) This also was super easy. It only took me like an hour. (Ok- it would have only taken an hour if it was uninterrupted!)
I also made "I Spy" bags for a little friend who had a birthday and made one for Lucy too. Lucy's didn't turn out near as cute. Second time is a charm. I think these are way fun! I love the idea of having a laminated picture of all the objects so you can cross off what you find. Great activity for church.



4 comments:
That is so cool. Its a bag with rice in it and objects! So cute. Great Idea!
What talent. You have a great eye for decorating! Darling
That window is so adorable. I got an awesome one for Jayci's room and wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with it. Yours gives me tons of ideas!
I've been meaning to make an I spy bag for Mason. You'll have to let me know if you have any tips. Love the projects-very inspiring! I
Post a Comment