http://pinterest.com/
I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who know's it!!!!
Pinterest. Have you heard of it?
It's a great place to store all things that inspire you. From fashion, to books, to crafts, to food. It allows you to "pin" it to your own online board to look back on whenever you want.
I am mainly using it for my "craft to do list" It is way better than the system I had. I see crafts all the time that i want to do someday and it's a great way to bookmark them so you can return to them later. Look how pretty it looks too...here is mine.
http://pinterest.com/craftyme/
Believe me all you craft blog copiers out there...it will change your life! :)
4 comments:
Thank you! I really needed something like that. I was starting to make a list of a bunch of links from blogs but it was getting so long it was hard to organize. This idea is genius!
I tried it out... and I love it! I'm always saving links and pictures online, so it's awesome having somewhere to organize it.
Thanks for inspiring to finally try it!
I think it will change my life..I am just not sure I am ready...:)
i really want to do this!
Post a Comment