We recently acquired a fence from a friend who was moving and it has made all the difference in our outdoor play. We love it! Thank you daddy for spending 2 days installing it- your'e the best!! It keeps Lucy on our patio and keeps other kids out. It's perfect. We spend a lot of time out there doing chalk, bubbles, and Lucy's favorite is her water/sand table she got from Grandma and Grandpa Fox for her birthday. We have so much fun out there-especially when it's shady. :)



4 comments:
I am jealous of your situation over there. Our poor kids can't play behind our house because it backs up to the road and our stupid neighbors leave cigarette butts and trash everywhere....grrr.
I'm glad you are enjoying the fence! I miss it now, my kids won't leave my poor neighbors alone but atleast we have a yard now with a big drive for the kids to ride their bikes. We miss you and all our good friends though!
Your little girl is adorable Nichole!
she is a doll. I love her blonde hair coming in!
Post a Comment