Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day 2011

 We had a great time celebrating Fathers Day this year. We really felt like this was Erik's first because last year I had a one month old and I did literally nothing...I failed miserably. So to make up for it I went all out this year. We loved spoiling our daddy, he totally deserves it because he is always spoiling his girls. We love you Erik and think your the best dad in the world!!

Here was his spread. Complete with all his favorite treats. 

I stole this idea and just printed all these ties out from here: http://amandaparkerandfamily.blogspot.com/2011/06/freebie-fathers-day-printables-are-tie.html

Aren't they so cute? (don't mind I didn't have time to frost all his cupcakes-lameo) 

Cute Banner

There's our guy! Sporting the tie we made him. 

 
We also made him this. It's our 3 hands layered on top of each other in a frame with the words "Now I Know What Love Is" below it. I thought it turned out pretty cute. We also gave him some tennis balls and we actually gave him Corn Hole early so we could take it to Myrtle. 

For the Grandpa's we did the typical "hands down" card. You see this everywhere right? So i figured it would be a piece of cake...are you kidding me? Try getting a one year old to hold still long enough to cover there hand in paint and spread there hand out to get a good print...hardest thing ever. We had to try it several times as you can see and many looked more like a bear paw then a childs hand. And...Lucy screamed her head off during it all...so it was quite the sacrifice grandpa's...you better have liked it! ;) 

Happy Father's Day!!! 

1 comment:

Mindy and Larry said...

love the decor and the beaming smile on Erik's face...holding his baby girl! What a great job, Nichole!