




And yes we did have to look up most of those golf terms online! haha!


We had a lot of girls come out to show D some love! And you can bet it's always a party with these ladies!
The shower throwers with the guest of honor! (and no i am not a giant...I'm just wearing high heels!) 
We put together a little gift of all things golf. Like a pack of wipes for "all those little bogeys" he he! It was a really fun shower to plan! We know that baby Hone will not only grow up to be a huge golf addict like his daddy but grow up with some of the most amazing parents out there! Now we just can't wait to meet him in September.
11 comments:
very cute! Love it!
What a great party! I'm so bummed I missed it.
Haha, that's adorable. Way to be really, really creative...I'm sure she loved it!
Thanks Cole!! That was so so sweet. I loved everything about my shower. It couldn't have been more perfect!
Holy cute! I wish I were that creative!
What beautiful ladies you are. That was a serious work of art.
You are a great hostess! So cute and creative!!
You look like Jennifer Aniston in that first group shot.
Hey, Nichole! Is Danielle the one that came with her hubby to Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad Fox's in 2009? If so, how exciting! And how exciting anyway! What a cute shower! You are very creative!
This was such a fun shower and wish I could have stayed longer that night. Boo, for Josh's finals :( You guys did such a great job and everything looked so cute!
You need to go into business - looks so cute and over the top - people who spend money on parties would LOVE it.
Post a Comment