Erik's sister Laura turned 30 this month and so of course us Fox's had to go ALL OUT! (thanks Mom Fox!) They threw a big 50's themed birthday bash! It was the talk of the town! We are lucky we got invited! ;) Thanks for giving us a reason to party Laura and happy 30th birthday!!!

The party was complete with 50's outfits, a milkshake/old fashioned soda station, and dancing! It was really fun!

Pink ladies vs. the rough and rumple grease lightning boys!

Beautifully decked out couples and Lucy getting some lovin from daddy and uncle Brett!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Laura!! She was a baby the first time I met her. What a fun party! BTW, the picture of Lucy with the pumpkins? Holy Cuteness!!
That looks like SO much fun!
what a fun birthday party- i love how everyone got into it!
Such a fun party. I'm going to steal a few pics :) Thanks!
Haha, cute skirt! Definitely reminds me of the middle school 50's dances we all loved going to.
Oh, and I love that picture of Lucy in the pumpkins...she's a doll!
Post a Comment