Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Collage Crazy

So I learned how to make collages which was much needed since I take a million pictures! Don't worry if some are too small you can just click on them to make them larger (Mom). Enjoy!



8 comments:

Brett and Amanda said...

first public feeding hahahahaha love it. and nichole, you are looking great! and lucy is adorable (obviously)!

Leanne said...

Nichole you look great! Such a natural. And Lucy is so cute!

Bekah said...

Very cute! You look great by the way!

Lisa Fox said...

all of those pics are great..my favorite for sure is first public feeding :) and another thing you need to teach me..the awesome collage thingy!!

Lauren Simpson said...

Adorable!! Can't wait to see her next week!! :D

Furniss Family said...

Lucy is so cute! Can't believe she is 6 weeks either, wow! Time really flies by, so I'm glad you're enjoying every moment.

Rachael. Ma, United States said...

Teach me please oh wise one... how to do those collages! They are awesome!

Ryan and Andrea said...

Darling! Just remember to take lots of pics of all your other kiddos too!