He preceded to tell me something about this group on there he liked (i forgot there name) he said: "Yeah last night the "whoever's" were so cool they were jumping threw fire and stuff, it was awesome!"He went on, "I was so mad because they got sent home. I wanted them to win, because they were so good!" So i asked him if the judges did not like them? He said "no the judges did, but America votes and they voted them off." So i said..why didn't you vote for them Isaac, maybe then they would have won? He said: "America votes Nikki, not me, I'm not America!" haha.
First of all he is so cute. Second of all why does that conversation above sound like me talking with girlfriends about someone getting voted off American idol or something. What 5 year old watches these shows and is actually invested in contestants. haha. So hilarious. I mean really...kids these days.
p.s. then I asked if I could talk to Gracie and she told Isaac she couldnt because she is sick and she would get the phone sick. lol
2 comments:
Aww...that is such a cute conversation between you and your brother =) so funny!!
Yeah, we were so sad about AcroDunk- the basketball group who did gymanstics while hitting all of their b-ball cool shots! We're sad, too, Isaac! How precious it will be for you all to see your family at Christmas!
Post a Comment