Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!


Today is my Mom's Birthday. The older i get the more I realize what a truly amazing mother I have. My mom does it all, i have no idea how she does it. She is so kind, keeps an emaculate house, is very selfless, generous, a peacemaker, and is willing (most of the time) to join in our crazy fun ideas. I have so many good family memories because of my mom and the trips she planned or the activities she drug all of us kids too. She is the constant and the glue that keeps my family together. She is simply amazing. I love her so much and hope I can be a wife and mother like her someday. She really is my hero and has become to be my best friend. I miss her so much and wish I could be there with her on her special day. Happy Birthday Mom!

I wish i had a better picture of me with my mom. bummer. Note to self-take more pictures with my mom.

1 comment:

Nora said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! Even though I haven't met her before I'm sure she is as great as you say she is because she raised a great daughter! : )
So yes, we would definitely love to see you guys this week. Mike works till about 6 everyday so let me know what would work for you guys. The baby isn't due till the 21st (a week) but I guess he can come any day now. So lets make plans and then if I end up in the hospital we'll re-schedule. I hope you guys are enjoying his week off so far!