I got this amazing die-cut machine for Christmas. This week i finally pulled it out and started to play with it and...I LOVE IT! Erik was like "I think i am going to lose you to that machine for the next few months!" He was right. I haven't even begun to learn everything you can do with it but for now i figured out how to cut and to draw things.
This machine is one you hook up to your computer and instead of printing an image or words you send the job to the silhouette machine and it cuts it out for you! Awesome huh? You can use any fonts you have on your computer and the software comes with some basic images or you can buy more images on an individual basis. You can un group the image so you can just print parts of it to layer and use different colors of paper etc. You can also attach a pen to it and it will draw the image..like i did below.
You can use cardstock for scrapbooking etc but you can also use vinyl letter....pretty sweet. So i am discovering more and more with it each day but all i can say is "I'm in love, i'm in love and i dont care who knows it!" :)
p.s. (Makes you want to move back doesnt it Tia? Please do!)
7 comments:
Pretty awesome Nichole! I already want to come back and scrapbook with you every week - but this looks super fun. Please be sure to post pictures of your creations as they come :) Also, I just cut vinyl for the first time this last week - I don't know why I was so nervous to try it. I miss you - glad you are having so much fun though.
Looks like fun! I need one of those because my scrapbooking pages are so uncreative!
My mom has one of those and she loves it! I want one! You'll have to show us more of what you do with it!
YAY!!!!!! I am so glad it is what you love, i can't wait to see all the creations and some day use it too...you'll be a pro for sure by then :)
Wow, Nichole! What an awesome machine! But it looks so complex! Is it kind of like a 3-D printer? Can't wait to see all you create with it!
oh my gosh how exciting! My husband would probably tell me the same thing!
man, i would LOVE something like that. my scrapbook would look so cute!
Post a Comment