Friday, December 19, 2008
Photography Class
Here are some of the last prints i did for my Photography class. They turned out okay. I really enjoyed the class as far as learning how to develop pictures but i felt like they didn't really teach you how to take a great picture. I got so frustrated with aperture and shutter speed i would mostly shoot on auto. But i felt like i learned a few good techniques and some elements that make a good picture. I am grateful for the class my cousin Hannah is teaching though because already i am learning how to actually shoot on manual. It's been great! Some of these photos are too light or too dark...i still need to do better at the developing process apparently and these are also just pictures of the photos, sorry. I liked these photo's regardless just because i think the subjects are so cute...yes you too Amber! Thanks for letting me shoot you! :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These photos turned out great! I want to learn how to take photos too. A great hobby/skill to have!
Joglosmart Furniture Design
Home Design - Interior Design - Exterior Design - Garden
Love the photo's!!! I need copies. You are getting really good at this.
Love ya!
Post a Comment