Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lovin my Skinny Jeans!

So i went for it and got myself a pair of skinny jeans!! (Yay!) I know you are all so excited! So here are some pictures of myself with them on. And i dont care if you like them or not (my mom hates them) because I LOVE THEM! They are soo comfy and cute. You can pull them off with some cute flats or with some cozy boots. I am a big fan.

5 comments:

Brett and Amanda said...

I LOVE IT!!!! welcome to the skinny jeans club!

Bekah said...

Your mom probably wore them when she was your age! That's my guess at least!

Christianne said...

You can totally pull them off. I think they look great and are super cute

The Allred Family said...

cute. told you you'd love me. i just bought some black ones and I am obsessed.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i'm glad you decided you could be cool on only certain days of the week with your wardrobe.